Texas Fertility Center offers affordable fertility care by making the right diagnosis
Our experienced and compassionate Austin fertility doctors understand that time is of the essence when it comes to fertility treatment. To save time and money, our physicians provide patients with the right diagnosis–right now.
By correctly diagnosing fertility issues, our reproductive endocrinologists are able to develop a comprehensive treatment plan for you that is designed to meet your unique needs, budget and family-building goals. With Texas Fertility Center, you receive the right care, right now.
The right diagnosis makes affordable fertility care a reality
When you visit our Austin fertility doctors, our world-renowned reproductive endocrinologists and patient care team will provide you with individualized care. We understand that each patient is different and the need for individualized diagnosis and treatment is crucial. Unlike other fertility centers that try to push patients to in vitro fertilization, or IVF, right away, we offer the complete range of fertility services, including all medical treatment options, all surgical options and best-in-class IVF, when needed. Our specialists understand that some patients may only require Clomid to conceive, while others may need more advanced treatment such as IVF, to bring home a bundle of joy. An accurate diagnosis is the key to determine which fertility treatment is right for you.
To obtain the right diagnosis, your fertility specialist will ask you and your partner to provide a thorough medical history and undergo diagnostic tests for both female and male infertility. Such tests range from blood work to an ultrasound exam.
- Blood work assesses your hormone levels to determine your ovarian reserve, or the number of eggs that are in your ovaries. Your physician will typically test your levels of anti-Mullerian hormone, estradiol, follicle-stimulating hormone, prolactin and thyroid-stimulating hormone.
- Preconception genetic screening allows your fertility specialist to determine if you or your partner carry an inheritable genetic condition. Even without a family history, either of you could be an asymptomatic carrier. If you are carriers, IVF with preimplantation genetic diagnosis, or PGD, can help you avoid passing a potentially devastating medical condition to your child.
- Semen analysis is an important fertility test because male issues are responsible for 50% of cases of infertility. A semen analysis provides information about sperm count, movement and appearance.
- An ultrasound exam allows your physician to see the shape and size of your uterus as well as the condition of your ovaries. This exam can help your fertility specialist identify uterine abnormalities, such as a uterine septum, fibroids, or polyps, as well as potential problems with your ovaries, such as endometriosis or other types of cysts.
- A hysterosalpingogram, or HSG, provides information about your uterine cavity as well as your fallopian tubes. An ultrasound cannot provide this information, so an HSG is a valuable tool to help us make the right diagnosis.
The right diagnosis leads to the right fertility treatment
After you and your partner receive a diagnosis, you will work with our Austin fertility doctors to develop the right treatment plan. Our fertility specialists will recommend the most effective and affordable treatment for you.
Contact us if you would like to learn more about affordable fertility care at Texas Fertility Center. Our team is excited and ready to help you expand your family.