Start your fertility journey with Texas Fertility Center, schedule your first appointment
Schedule an appointment with our Austin Fertility Clinic. An initial appointment can be scheduled at Texas Fertility Center by calling (512) 451-0149 X 7449 and speaking with one of our new patient coordinators. If your appointment is for infertility, we strongly encourage scheduling a time for your initial visit when both you and your partner are available.
Once the appointment has been scheduled, our new patient coordinators will work closely with you to complete the registration process.
One of our new patient coordinators will confirm your insurance coverage and ask you specific questions to determine the extent of that coverage.
In order for the coordinator to verify this information and to provide an estimated cost for your initial visit, we will need some information on both you and your partner.
- We ask that you complete and return our patient information and insurance information to us at least 7 days prior to your scheduled appointment. Completed form may be faxed to (512) 451-0977 or mailed to:
Texas Fertility Center
Attn: New Patient Coordinator
6500 N. Mopac Expressway, Bldg I, Ste 1200
Austin, TX 78731
2. Our new patient coordinator will contact all patients prior to the initial visit to go over insurance coverage, estimated cost due at the time of service, and answer any questions in preparation for the visit. We encourage patients to also verify their coverage. For questions please call (512)451-0149 x 7420
3. If the insurance company requires a referral the patient must obtain it before being seen, and this can done by contacting the primary care physician.
4. Payment in full will be due at the time of service if our office is not a contracted provider with the patient’s insurance company, or if there is no coverage for the visit.
5. Questions regarding insurance benefits can be discussed with our New Patient Coordinator at (512)451-0149 x 7420 or by emailing your question(s) to: email@example.com. Please be aware that neither the verification of benefits obtained by the patient nor by Texas Fertility Center guarantee payment by the insurance provider.
First visit paperwork
Upon arrival at the initial appointment we will need a signed copy of the following forms, which may all be downloaded from our website.
- Acknowledgement of Review of Notice of Privacy Practices
- Financial Policy
- Authorization for Disclosure of Confidential Information
Our office will need to make a copy of a photo ID and insurance card for both patient and partner at this visit.
For more information on scheduling a new patient appointment with Texas Fertility Center, please contact our New Patient Coordinator at (512)451-0149 x7420 or email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
in order to accommodate the needs and requests of our patients, Texas Fertility Center is enrolled in several managed care health plans. We will be happy to file all claims for covered services rendered if we are contracted with the patient’s insurance company.
In the event we are not contracted providers we will supply a detailed receipt of services that may be submitted directly to the insurance company for reimbursement. Insurance coverage for infertility can often be confusing. Many policies offer coverage for testing to determine the cause of infertility, but no coverage for fertility treatment. Our billing staff is available to answer any questions patients may have regarding their insurance benefits, insurance coverage and pricing. The Billing Staff can be reached at (512) 451-0149 x 4001.
Contracted Insurance Plans Texas Fertility Center participates with the following plans:
- Aetna (Patients must register with the “Aetna Infertility Program” by calling (800) 575-5999 prior to the initial appointment.)
- ARIA (Austin Regional Independent Associates Network)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (NOT Blue Choice Solutions, Traditional or Indemnity)
- Meritan (thru Aetna)
- Seton Health Plans
- United Healthcare
All HMO and some specific plans (i.e. Healthselect) require a referral from the patient’s primary care physician prior to being seen. We strongly encourage patients to check with their insurance company to confirm whether or not a referral is required. Please note that Texas Fertility Center does not participate in any government sponsored health plans, such as Medicare, Medicaid or Tricare.