Find more than IVF at Texas Fertility Center
While IVF often comes to mind first, not every fertility patient will require this advanced reproductive technology. In fact, only 30% of patients at our Austin fertility center require IVF, also known as in vitro fertilization.
As an Ovation Fertility™ partner, our reproductive endocrinologists will start with the least invasive, but most effective fertility treatment for you, allowing you to bring home a baby sooner–and for less money.
More than IVF: Fertility treatment options
Men and women come to our Austin fertility center with a variety of fertility issues and family-building goals. To meet these needs, our team offers a complete array of every legitimate fertility treatment option available today.
- Lifestyle changes. In some cases, reaching a healthy body weight, eliminating cigarette smoking or reducing alcohol or caffeine consumption can be enough to achieve pregnancy.
- Fertility medications. Our physicians may prescribe medications such as Clomid, Femara, or injectable gonadotropins to help you have a baby. Such medications may be used with timed intercourse or other fertility treatments, including IUI, or IVF.
- Intrauterine insemination. Also known as IUI, intrauterine insemination involves your fertility specialist placing your partner’s or donor’s sperm directly into your uterus to help you conceive.
- In vitro fertilization. IVF is an advanced fertility treatment that involves ovarian stimulation, egg retrieval, fertilization in our IVF laboratory and embryo transfer. Depending on your situation, IVF can be combined with other laboratory procedures to help you achieve pregnancy. Assisted embryo hatching, intracytoplasmic sperm injection, preimplantation genetic screening (PGS) and preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) are some examples of procedures that your specialist may or may not recommend based on your particular situation.
- Third party reproduction. Donor eggs, donor sperm and/or gestational surrogacy can help you conceive if you have severe female or male infertility, want to be a single parent or are part of a same-sex couple.
- Fertility preservation. If you want to start a family in the future, you may want to consider egg, sperm or embryo freezing.
Finding the best fertility treatment for you
Your TFC physician will be able to give you a better idea of which treatment options are right for you after you undergo diagnostic testing. You can be confident that your fertility specialist will recommend the least invasive, but most effective treatment for your specific situation and goals.
Contact us to schedule a consultation at our Austin fertility center and learn more about your fertility treatment options.