Start your fertility journey with Texas Fertility Center.
Schedule an appointment with our Austin Fertility Clinic
Congratulations on your decision to actively pursue becoming a parent. You’ll find that the resources, expertise, and experience available to you at Texas Fertility Center (TFC) will greatly increase your chances of success. Why wouldn’t you choose to partner with a fertility center responsible for the birth of over 17,000 babies?
For a quarter century, Texas Fertility Center has brought world-class care to Austin, Round Rock, San Antonio, Central Texas, and the entire Southwestern United States. We can help diagnose and treat infertility in patients who live in our community, as well as those who live beyond our immediate geographic area. Call us to schedule your consultation with one of our experienced physicians and keep the hope alive.
- Our regular phone hours are 8:30 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Our office hours are 8:00am to 12:00pm and 1:30pm to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- Our weekend and holiday hours vary and will be announced every Friday on our after-hour telephone message.
- As our physicians only see a limited number of new patients each week, our policy requires you to secure your appointment time with a deposit via credit card, personal check or money order. If you cannot keep your appointment, please cancel or reschedule at least 48 hours in advance so you will not forfeit your deposit.
New Patient Registration Process for our Fertility Clinics in Austin, TX
- An initial appointment can be scheduled at one of our fertility clinics in Austin, Texas by calling (512) 451-0149 X 7449 and speaking with one of our New Patient Coordinators.
- Once your appointment has been scheduled with one of our fertility specialist our New Patient Coordinators will verify your insurance coverage and provide an estimated cost for your initial visit. In order to provide this information you will be asked for your insurance information at the time your appointment is scheduled.
- You will need to complete and bring with you the following forms to your new patient appointment.
- The following information should be reviewed prior to your initial visit.
- If your appointment is for infertility or if you are attempting pregnancy, your partner is strongly encouraged to come with you to the initial visit. According to the Texas Medical Practice Act, we cannot prescribe medications or order tests (semen analysis, antisperm antibodies, hormone levels, infectious disease screening, etc.) on patients without first taking their medical history. Having your partner at the initial visit will therefore avoid any unnecessary delays in the diagnostic and treatment processes.
- A copy of your medical records that pertain to any previous infertility testing, treatment, or surgeries that you or your partner may have had should be sent to our office at least one week prior to your visit.
- Please bring to your new patient appointment a photo ID and insurance card for both you and your partner.