Texas Fertility Center Specialists treat Out of Town Patients from across the U.S.A. & the world.
Need information about fertility care in our Austin Fertility Clinic? Check out our Out of Town Patient Information
Texas Fertility Center has assisted couples from across the country and around the world in achieving their dream of having a baby. We welcome all new patients to our practice and work closely with each individual couple to coordinate your care and achieve positive results.
Registration Process for our Fertility Clinic in Austin, TX
- An initial appointment can be scheduled at one of our fertility clinics in Austin, Texas by calling (512) 451-0149 X 7449 and speaking with one of our New Patient Coordinators.
- Once your appointment has been scheduled with one of our fertility specialist our New Patient Coordinators will verify your insurance coverage and provide an estimated cost for your initial visit. In order to provide this information you will be asked for your insurance information at the time your appointment is scheduled.
- If your appointment is for infertility or if you are attempting pregnancy, your partner is strongly encouraged to come with you to the initial visit. According to the Texas Medical Practice Act, we cannot prescribe medications or order tests (semen analysis, antisperm antibodies, hormone levels, infectious disease screening, etc.) on patients without first taking their medical history. Having your partner at the initial visit will therefore avoid any unnecessary delays in the diagnostic and treatment processes.
- A copy of your medical records that pertain to any previous infertility testing, treatment, or surgeries that you or your partner may have had should be sent to our office at least one week prior to your visit.
- Please bring to your new patient appointment a photo ID and insurance card for both you and your partner.
Please complete and bring the following forms to your new patient appointment
- Patient Demographics
- Insurance Information
- Financial Policy
- Authorization for Release of Confidential Information
- Out of Network Disclosure
The following information should be reviewed prior to your initial visit.
- Insurance Benefit Questionnaire
- Notice of Privacy Practices (revised 6.2017)
- Acknowledgement of Privacy Practices
- New Patient Booklet