About Andrea Foster
I’m so excited about getting to know you and capturing memories you’ll cherish for a lifetime. But first, some fun facts you may not know about me…
- FAVORITE COLOR: pink
- IF I COULD LIVE ANYWHERE: the mountains of Colorado, with lots of land and several horses my family and I could play on
- LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE: the car, which might just be where I spend the majority of my time these days…
- MOST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE: at home, spending time with my family (Awww!)
- WHAT TIME I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING: 6 a.m.
- WHAT TIME I GO TO BED AT NIGHT: not nearly early enough for a 6 a.m. alarm clock…
- FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE: my Kitchen Aide mixer (totally!)
- FAVORITE SPORTS CAR: Um, I’d never surrender my Suburban
- FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR: Thanksgiving and Christmas
- LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE: dusting
- FAVORITE FOOD: Mexican (will trade photos for Chuy’s…)
- FAVORITE HOBBY: taking pictures, even when I’m not working! (Awww!)
- OTHERS MIGHT THINK I’M CRAZY BECAUSE: I share a back fence with my Sister, my Parents live down the street, and my Grandmother, Parents, and sister all live on the same street. I know it does sound crazy but I am incredibly blessed being so close to each of them!
My high school sweetheart is still the love of my life. Fifteen years of smiles, laughter, and incredible love. As if the blessing of an amazing husband isn’t enough, he’s also given me the other three joys of my life. Averi, 15, impresses me every day with her inner beauty, bright smile, and love for life. Emma, 13, is my dancer. Her bubbly personality lights up any room she’s in. And then there’s Audree. What can I say about the sweet 4-year-old who completes our family in the best of ways? I love my girls!
Photography has always been a passion of mine, and I am blessed to get to do what I LOVE each and every day! My three girls provide incredible inspiration. I’m not afraid to have fun, and I encourage LOTS of it at each and every photo shoot, providing REAL memories you’ll cherish forever! As a wife, as a mother, as a photographer, I am blessed.
But it’s my relationship with Christ that fills my life with an undeniable joy. He is my everything, and I owe Him my all. I can’t wait to meet you!