Our list of 2014 fertility resolutions
Last year, we shared the Top 12 New Year’s Resolutions from your TFC fertility specialists. Looking back, we are happy to say that we met our goals. This, in turn, helps you achieve your goal for becoming pregnant! Here’s a look at our 2014 fertility resolutions going forward.
TFC 2014 fertility resolutions
The year’s accomplishments include work that we perform in our fertility clinics, as well as patient care programs, community outreach, advocacy, research and collaboration that occur outside the TFC walls. Highlights include:
- Expanding fertility care. In 2013, we opened the doors to TFC-San Antonio.
- Offering patient support programs. We continue to support the infertility community through IVF orientations and educational seminars. We celebrate yours and ours success at the annual TFC Baby Reunion.
- Collaborating with academia and other fertility specialists. TFC sponsored the Southwest Fertility Forum, and gave an oral presentation on our IVF research at the American Society for Reproductive Medicine annual meeting.
- Giving back to the community. Read more here about the causes that are close to our hearts (Komen Race for the Cure, SafePlace, Toys for Tots and Coats for Kids).
We feel that working together as a fertility center team helps us achieve our personal and professional goals. In the year ahead, we hope to encourage our courageous TFC patients as they set and achieve New Year’s resolutions for 2014.
Tell Us Your 2014 Fertility Resolutions
We’d love to hear from you! Getting pregnant, and bringing a healthy baby into your home, is likely your #1 priority for 2014. What health habits, wellness strategies and lifestyle changes do you hope to adopt in 2014 to help further your goals?
Lasting change occurs when we set achievable and specific resolutions.
- Make your fertility resolutions achievable. Setting achievable milestones will help you achieve success. For example, you can’t program your brain to “get pregnant,” but you can choose a results-oriented fertility center to get started.
- Make your fertility resolutions specific. If you want to quit smoking or lose weight to boost fertility, start with a specific goal. Maybe you can give up having a cigarette with your morning coffee, or swap out a high-carb bagel for a high-protein egg for breakfast.
We will put 100 years of combined experience to work for you in 2014, helping you reach your goal of becoming pregnant. If you have not already contacted Texas Fertility Center for an initial consultation, you can take the first step toward success now.
Comments are closed.