Apply for the Advocacy Day grant
Whether you’ve already welcomed a bundle of joy into your life with help from fertility treatments or you’re just starting the journey, we want to hear from you. Each story is different and only you can tell yours. Your story also has the ability to help effect change in Washington. To apply for the Advocacy Day grant, TFC patients should submit their fertility stories in video, photo collage or written format here.
Grant application conditions
The TFC patient and their invited guest must:
- be a past or current patient of Texas Fertility Center
- willing to submit their fertility story in written, video or photo collage format by April 15 at 5 PM CST
- willing to share their story on the TFC website and social media platforms as well as with Austin-based media, RESOLVE staff, Senators and Representatives for the state of Texas and other state delegates.
- willing to complete a Texas Fertility Center PHI/HIPAA release
- reserve flight and hotel accommodations by April 30, 2019
The Advocacy Day grant will cover airfare to Washington, D.C., hotel accommodations and some incidental expenses for the grant recipient and a guest. The grant recipient must keep and submit all travel receipts for reimbursement.
The Advocacy Day Grant application is OPEN for 2019!
Dr. Silverberg Talks About Advocacy Day
Watch the TFC Video here.
2019 Advocacy Day Grant Recipient - Brittany