Sarah Gavrizi MD helps patients overcome infertility so they can become parents
- Sarah Gavrizi MD is an Austin native who grew up near Texas Fertility Center, and it’s an honor to treat infertility patients in her hometown. This Austin fertility doctor graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a Bachelor of Arts in mathematics and a minor in French. She completed medical school at the University of Texas Houston Medical School.
For her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dr. Gavrizi attended Dell Medical School at The University of Texas in Austin. She then completed her fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Oklahoma Health Science Center. While there, she also earned a Master of Science in clinical and translational science.
Dr. Gavrizi is a talented fertility doctor who stays updated on the latest developments in reproductive medicine
Sarah Gavrizi MD has received multiple awards throughout her training. During her residency, she earned the ASRM In-Training Award for Research for her abstract as well as the Medical Student Teaching Award and Excellence in Teaching Award. As a fellow, she also received multiple awards for excellence in medical school training.
Research is important to this Austin fertility doctor, as it improves care for patients everywhere. Her research has focused on a wide variety of topics.
- Luteal placental shift after embryo transfer
- Supporting the needs of the pregnancy loss community
- Massage therapy before IVF embryo transfer
- Sperm parameters and live birth outcomes
- Endometrial thickness after ovarian stimulation using different medications
- Treatment of thyroid autoantibodies
To stay abreast of latest developments in the field of reproductive medicine, Sarah Gavrizi MD is a member of the following professional organizations.
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (SREI)
Sarah Gavrizi MD provides an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment for her patients
Because Dr. Gavrizi received comprehensive training in reproductive medicine, she can diagnose and treat all infertility causes. She is especially passionate about helping patients with recurrent miscarriage and fertility preservation.
Her favorite part of being a fertility doctor is being able to help patients on their journey to parenthood. “Patients often come to me feeling discouraged after seeing negative pregnancy tests or facing one or more miscarriages. It’s an honor to show them that parenthood is possible and then be able to help them to achieve their goal of bringing home a healthy baby.”
Dr. Gavrizi has a busy and full life outside of her career
When she isn’t helping patients become parents, Dr. Gavrizi loves hiking, traveling and spending time with her husband and two little boys. Her goal as an Austin fertility doctor is to help her patients experience the joy of parenthood for themselves.
If you’d like to visit this compassionate and talented fertility doctor, contact us today to schedule an appointment. Dr. Gavrizi can’t wait to help you achieve your family-building goals.