Texas Fertility Center (TFC) offers world-class fertility treatment for women
Our Austin fertility center offers highly effective and affordable fertility treatment for women. The doctors at TFC know every woman is different. That’s why they create individualized treatment plans to maximize the likelihood of bringing home a healthy baby. In fact, TFC has helped hopeful parents to welcome 23,000 babies into the world.
Exploring fertility treatment for women
Every woman who visits our Austin fertility center has the same goal. They want to become a mother. To achieve this goal, we offer fertility treatment for women that range from basic care to advanced options. Hopeful mothers can benefit from Clomid and intrauterine insemination (IUI) or seek out leading-edge in vitro fertilization (IVF) with preimplantation genetic testing (PGT).
Here is a look at some of the female fertility treatments we offer to hopeful parents.
- Ovarian stimulation using oral medication like Clomid can help women achieve pregnancy using timed intercourse or IUI. While injectable fertility medications are an important part of the IVF process.
- IUI involves placing sperm directly into a woman’s uterus. This procedure increases a woman’s chance of becoming pregnant.
- IVF is a complex and highly effective fertility treatment that involves multiple steps. These steps include ovarian stimulation, egg retrieval, fertilization and embryo transfer. In some cases, patients also choose to add PGT to their IVF cycle to assess the chromosomes in each embryo.
- Donor eggs can help women experience the joys of pregnancy, childbirth and motherhood. This involves using donor eggs from a healthy, young woman in an IVF cycle. Women who have poor egg quality or very few eggs due to age or other factors can benefit from this treatment.
- Fertility surgery can be a wonderful option for women who suffer from conditions like endometriosis, blocked fallopian tubes, ovarian cysts, fibroids, adhesions and uterine defects. Sometimes, women do not need additional treatment and are able to conceive after undergoing surgery.
Fertility treatment for women offers hope
The team at our Austin fertility center knows how discouraging it can be to see one negative pregnancy test after another. While it can feel like pregnancy is impossible, fertility treatment for women can help overcome barriers to conception.
The doctors at TFC have been helping patients become parents since 1980. We are proud to offer women and men the latest fertility treatments and compassionate care to help them achieve their dream of parenthood.
Contact us to schedule an appointment and learn how fertility treatment for women at TFC can help you overcome infertility.